Bonitas Interactive Ltd
Distributed Learning via the Web
Web Design and Maintenance
Distributed Learning Via the Web
The courses listed below were developed for South Island Distance Education School in collaboration with DeltaMac Interactive, Ltd.
Adult Basic Education - Reading Literacy
A self-guided/self-marked course designed to enable adult learners to upgrade reading literacy skills. Learners completing the course should be ready to enter Communications 11. Reading and grammar components are both included.
Career and Personal Planning 8-9-10
Students take the course online in the "virtual" classroom. The teacher and the text book are the Web pages which are accessed through ID and password. Students spend time in Personal Planning, Personal Development and Career Exploration. Career and Personal Planning Online follows the required learning outcomes for the B.C. Provincial IRP. Some of the assignments include research on the Internet; some include talking things over with a personal mentor, and others are traditional in nature.
Fine Arts 11
Following completion of this online course students should be able to:
- Create or perform a work of art demonstrating an awareness and experience of several of the basic elements and principles of the discipline used.
- Create or perform a work of art demonstrating the use of the basic elements and principles of the discipline to communicate specific ideas, moods, or feelings.
- Create or perform a work of art expressing your own ideas, thoughts, or feelings.
- Create or perform a work of art demonstrating the use of strategies for developing an artistic image or idea.
- Create or perform a work of art that reflects an understanding of the impact of social/cultural/historical contexts.
- Create or perform a work of art that communicates specific beliefs/traditions in response to historical/contemporary issues.
- Create or perform a work of art for a specific public need.
- Develop and use the proper vocabulary for the discipline studied.
- Identify, describe, analyze, interpret, and make judgments about the basic elements and principles as used in a variety of art works.
- Identify, describe, analyze, interpret, and make judgments about how ideas, thoughts, feelings or messages are communicated in a variety of other's art works.
- Identify, describe, and analyze cultural or historical styles as represented in a variety of art works.
- Examine the tensions between public acceptance and personal expression in the art discipline being studied.
- Critique a of work of art relating its content to the context in which it was created.
- Describe or demonstrate how a specific work of art supports/challenges specific beliefs/traditions, or responds to historical/contemporary issues.
Top of the Page